How to surf facebook easier?
Nowadays, we spend many time to using Facebook. Especially you surf by facebook application, there are many troubles you can solve it by these following facebook tips.
With these pretty shortcuts, you can do almost everything with Facebook without the need for a mouse, such as “L” for “Like” or “C” for “Comment”. “.
Depending on the operating system and web browser you use, the shortcut will be different.
- For Windows:
Firefox: Shift + Alt + [shortcut]
Chrome: Alt + [shortcut]
- For Macs:
Firefox: Control + [shortcut]
Chrome: Control + Option + [shortcut]
Safari: Control + Option + [shortcut]
- Shortcut list:
1: Return to the home page
2: Open the Timeline / Profile page
3: Open the Friends / Friends page
4: Open the Messages / Messages page
5: Open the Notifications page
6: Open the “General Account Settings” settings page.
7: Open the “Privacy Settings”
8: Open your Facebook page
9: Open the “Legal Terms”
0: Open the “Help Center”
M: Opens a new message compose dialog
?: Move the cursor to the Facebook search box
- When on News Feed page:
Use the “J” and “K” keys to move up and down the Facebook page
When the check mark is in a status or picture, press the “L” key to Like or Unlike and the “C” key to Comment.
you can make emoticons by using shortcut, which is found easily on the internet.
Removing “trash” group on facebook.
- Sign in to your facebook account.
- Go to the homepage, look at the left corner of your screen, you will see a series of quick options. Look down, there is the “Group” icon, tick on it.
- At this time, a group management page will appear.
- Go to the “Pending Invitations” section, select “Join” or “Disapprove” according to your needs.
- Go to the bottom of the page titled “Your group”, check to see which groups you have joined. The groups that you feel there is no need anymore, tick the asterisk on the side, there will be 3 choices including “Edit notification settings”, “Leave group” and “Remove from item. favorite”.
- Search for new groups that suit you:
In addition, facebook also makes it easy to find new associations and groups according to user preferences based on finding out the frequent interaction between you and your friends.
In the group management, you see at the upper left corner, next to the word “group” with the word “explore”. Tick it, facebook will give you the suggestions available. These suggestions are categorized including local, hobbies, professional relationships, travel and places, spirituality and inspiration. you will find a few interesting suggestions for yourself from the series of groups that Facebook has launched.