How to make hair grow faster and thicker for men
95% of the causes of hair loss & baldness in men are due to heredity, but you can still make the hair grow thick, long by eating enough nutrients, mixed onions, bees, egg yolks, potatoes, aloe vera … to nourish hair, provide vitamins for hair roots to make your hair grow faster and longer.
Why today’s men have hair loss, bald more and more?
Men hair loss is confirmed when the number of hair loss per day exceeds 100 strands. However, this statement is only relative because it is not a problem with the thick, even the number of hair loss is more than 100 strands, but the thin hair loss is about 100 strands, that’s big trouble.
In addition, some common mechanical effects such as tie too tight and stretch the hair roots several times, that will make the hair is easy to loss. Do not use a hard brush too hard, do not brush the hair too many times per day, this notes can help you growing hair faster.
Majority men hair loss is hereditary
Up to 95% of men hair loss are hereditary. At the age of 50, more than half of them start to lose hair. If the father has baldness, the son will inherit the baldness.
Because baldness is a dominant genetic, people who are born with genes that cause this condition soon or late have hair loss in varying level.
How to make long and thick hair in Men
- The principle to make hair grow faster, longer, thicker
- Eat plenty of high-quality Omega-3 fatty acids in addition to minerals such as iron, zinc, and vitamins A, B and E. You can choose to simply add more nutritious foods, multivitamins to “help” your hair grow faster.
- Pay special attention to moisturizer for your hair: Every day, you should pay attention to add moisture to the hair to avoid the condition of your hair is dry. For example, you can use a moisturizer with natural herbs for hair to stay healthy;
- your scalp need to “breath”: You need to limit your hats as little as possible, because the hats will make your hair last longer;
- Regularly massage your hair and scalp to stretch the blood vessels, allowing your hair to grow faster. Hair can be massage with coconut oil, warmed olive oil or natural herbs.
- Occasionally let the sun shine on your hair: You should “dry” your hair out in the early morning sun at 8-9am, which is best to provide extra vitamin D for your hair;
- Avoid daily wig because the pressure on the scalp will limit circulation, increase sweat glands and sebum making hair difficult to grow; To minimize the work of curling, dyeing or bleaching hair, these are “stages” that damage the hair a lot, in addition to the styling should limit the tie or bun too tight, leaving the hair naturally loose is the best way for long healthy hair from root to tip;
- Regularly trim your hair: At least once every 2 months, make your hair grow faster, stronger
4 types of mixtures to help grow faster, thicker hair
- Mix onion and white wine: Cut a small onion into the bowl, pour in a cup of white wine and soak for 20-25 hours, filter the water, apply to the hair 30 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Potatoes, egg yolks and honey: These are natural products that promote good use of beauty and are more effective in nourishing and stimulating long, strong. You squeeze 3 potato juice and mix well with 1 egg yolk and 2 teaspoons of honey. Massage the mixture on the hair from root for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Honey and Aloe: Shave 3 aloe vera gel, mix with 2 tablespoons of honey, then massage it for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Coconut oil, olive oil and honey: Mix all 3 ingredients in a ratio of 1: 1: 1 and keep the hair straight from root to tip, massage gently for 20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.