5 tips to change the life of clumsy girl
The making beauty face of a clumsy girl will go to the new page when she learns 5 simple make up tips that are useful here.
Draw the standard wing eye with sewing thread
Drawing eye-wing is not difficult if you know the super simple trick that the beauty blogger also must be amazed. This will be a good tip that newbie in makeup need to learn right as soon as possible. You just Prepare a water eyeliner and a sewing thread!
- First, take a watercolor pen and paint it into the sewing line.
- Stretch and point to the eyelid.
- Do the same with the upper eyelid line.
- Now you just use the eyeliner line.
You just need to be smart to draw beautiful eyes right.
Use the fork to contour the nose
Do you find the contour the nose is too difficult and impossible to learn? Do not worry, you can create professional nose like the hot blogger beauty with a fork right in the kitchen!
- Allow the space to be formed by the forked fork (two pointed lines in the center) located in the middle of the bridge of the nose.
- Use brown lead (or block powder) straight along the path created by the fork.
- Finally, you lightly rivet the brown line and highlight the crescent as you normally would.
Apply chalk while mascara
If you are a thin eyelashes girl, you can not ignore the most powerful supporter, the mascara. Then, try using chalk to help your eyelashes look as long and thick as possible.
- First, you make a layer of mascara as usual.
- Then, use a cotton swab or brush with a layer of chalk on the eyelashes …
- … then add a layer of mascara. So you have long and thick eyelashes that are not clumped at all.
Create new shape of lips with concealer
Want to have a seductive lip like Kylie Jenner without needing to pump lips? Or you want to hit the lip color highlights that lips are not sexy enough? Then apply the lipstick with the ultra-simple concealer below.
All you need to do is use concealer onto the lip liner to blur the actual lip, then use the lip liner to create a new border as you like. However, do not be paint too much because look will not be natural.
Cover dark circles of eye with red lipstick
The fact is that a lipstick has many uses, the important thing is that you know these tips are not! Red lipstick does not just give you a sexy lips, blush or natural eye color, but it also helps the “night owl” hide the panda eyes.
Apply a red lip color to the dark circles, the same procedure as concealer for the eye area.
Then, you add a layer of concealer and then covered with a layer of chalk to fix, so the circles are gone completely!